Wednesday 15 January 2014

Warm Chocolate Muffin & Cream ....

OK .... so, honestly, I should be back in my game now. Holidays are long gone,  it is 10 past 5 in the evening and I can still see the fence in my back garden. Spring is on its WAY! But What is one SUPPOSED to do, when one's friend says come for coffee and a nose around the charity shop (which is more like a Superstore shop than just a plain old shop!)??? Why accept graciously of course!! Then in five seconds flat be in the car with the engine running, before having to run back inside the house for numerous items you have forgotten .....

OOOOOOOOO!!! Do you know how great it is to have a friend working on "The Inside" of a charity shop??? ha ha thank goodness for whatsapp!! So I scored a gorgeous little Blue suitcase, some ladybird books, and a beautifully illustrated book of flowers!! ( I also got a pair of never been worn "Faith" Shoes covered in gorgeous roses, sssshhhhh but that was a different charity shop that was accidentally on purpose, on the way home!)

Well after that, there is nothing better than to wash all that dust off your lungs with a glug of coffee and a hot melty chocolate muffin with cream!!! Haven't had that in ages AND there was an open fire!!! You just can't beat coffee in a pub .... but then they were serving early lunches, and I REALLY wanted what "he" was having across the way. But that will have to wait until next time, One order of melty muffin and Veg please!!


Cheeky chocolate thieving Meece!!



2 comments:

  1. Do you have that wee moose printed up as a card? I can see a whole range of them being a big hit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about it to be honest! I should test out the waters and see shouldn't I! .... and if not, at least I'll have a few cards I can use!!! ha ha ha

      Delete