Wednesday 12 November 2014

Craving Cracking Company

I don't know ... I come down each morning, very determined to get stuck into work. Discipline! that is what working from home is all about right!! and THEN I turn on the computer, check out Facebook which doesn't take long, what takes long about Facebook, is when you put up a post and you sit there with an eager grin on your face waiting for the audience reaction. Just like when you tell a joke in a circle of real LIVE people ... THAT takes ages, especially these days when you ain't sure if it is just that people can't see your post, or that ACTUALLY it really was a bad joke and you should probably give that up and stick to posting photos of food!!

SO then as that ain't working, I try and decide if I will put on a film for background or the radio, but very often I don't really know what I feel like watching or listening too. Do I want a story or do I want music? Do I want to listen to that DJ prattling on? or is that just toooo lively a song for right now? I CANNOT listen to lively music while working ... that is just brutal! I get nothing done apart from singing and bouncing around on my chair, a bit like a pre-schooler with pig tails!

RIGHT so music or video decided on, time to break out the needle and thread, but before I do, I'd better go and tell Hubster what I've been doing and about that funny Raccoon video that you just saw and fill him in on what I plan to work on first and oooo did he know it was raining outside??

BUT you know it ain't that bad really, because when you work in an office, you spend the first hour drinking coffee and gossiping right??! 

No comments:

Post a Comment